Established as Coty & Bruce Benefits, Inc. in 1989, Atéssa Benefits has been providing pension benefits services for more than two decades.
After the retirement of the two founding owners, Bob Coty and Jim Bruce, the company name was changed to Atéssa Benefits, Inc. Atéssa (pronounced ah-TAY-suh) is derived from an Italian word “attesa” meaning “expectation.” By changing the company name, we wanted to emphasize our commitment to consistently meet and exceed client expectations.
Bill Coffey, F.S.A. is the sole owner of Atéssa Benefits, Inc.
Before joining the company in 1991, Bill was an actuary for a major insurance company, a Fortune 500 company, and one of the nations’ largest consulting firms. He is dedicated to fostering an environment of creativity and excellence in benefits solutions, supported by Atéssa’s core goals:
Get Your 408(b)(2) Fiduciary ChecklistWondering how DOL disclosure regulations are going to affect you? Get our free report now showing you how to prepare step-by-step for the new regulations.
Latest Blog Posts
- Big Data and Form 5500 – Part 1
- Do Privately-held Companies Have a Competitive Edge Over Public Companies for Attracting and Retaining Employees?
- Understanding the Importance of Performance Appraisals
- The HR Audit As An Essential Improvement Tool
- ATTN HR Professionals: Are You Prepared for Legal Issues?